Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Asshole.


Labs are people too. Wait…No they aren’t. They are dogs. Pets. Man’s Best Friend. Yea, sure, I love animals and all but they aren’t people. If they are people, does that make me a dog? No, that’s right. I can’t easily lick my ass and then take immediate turn straight for my crotch and I can’t hump people’s legs without at least taking them to dinner and a movie. If pissing on fire hydrants and shitting in your lawn makes me a dog, then yes, I am a dog. But that’s it really. I mean if you think about it, if Labrador Retriever’s were people, would I eat them? No. But if my memory is correct, the last time I went to the China Buffet I had some very delicious Lab. Seriously. Even my fortune cookie said, “You just ate Lab. They aren’t people.” So Labs Are Delicious Too. Fortune cookies don’t lie, only bumper stickers lie.

On a serious note, this person is an asshole. Come on, people. You know that if you buy a sticker like this and place it on your bumper, you are an asshole. It’s not even a debate. So before we start stereotyping Labs or Chinese cuisine, we should check the facts:
People Are Assholes Too!

No comments: